The state level paper presentation contest on ROLE OF PHASOR MEASUREMENT UNIT (PMU) IN POWER SYSTEMS was jointly organized by IEEE Power & Energy Society Kerala Chapter & KSEB Engineers Association. Winners of the Dist. level competitions qualified for the finals held on Feb 14th at IMG Hall, Trivandrum.
Padma Shri M Chandradathan, Director LPSC, Valiamala, Trivandrum was the Chief Guest. KSEB Engineers Association President Er Mohammed Sherief presided over the inaugural function. PES Kerala Chapter Chair, Prof Muhammed Kasim & CEEBA president, Er. G S Ajikumar felicitated on the occasion and were present during the entire program.
20 teams participated in the contest. T A & participation certificate were given to all contestants. Cash Prize & certificates were distributed to winners.
- I – Prize (Rs 10,000/- + Certificate) Ms. Juby Jose & Ms. Roshny Mary, Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering, Kadayirippu, Kolencherry.
- II – Prize (Rs. 5,000/- + Certificate) Ms. Anjana S, TKM Institute of Technology, Karuvelil.
- III – Prize (Rs. 3,000/- + Certificate) Ms. Haseena & MS. Sreejitha T, Heera College of Engg, Tvm.
- Best Innovative Idea (Rs 5,000/ + Certificate) Mr. Mijaz Mukundan, Govt Enineering College, Kannur.
- Best Communication Skill (Rs 5,000/- + Certificate) Mr. Aakash Krishnan & Mr. Joel Paul, College of Engineering, Vadakara
Congratulations to the winners !