Student Transition & Elevation Partnership - STEP
10 May 2020
As a part of IEEE PES Day, IEEE SB CE Vadakara,IEEE SB CE Trikaripur,IEEE SB Ammini College of Engineering jointly conducted an online Student Transition & Elevation partnership(STEP) program.
Date: 10th May, 2020
Duration: 2 hours
Organisers: IEEE PES YP Kerala, IEEE SB CE Trikaripur , IEEE SB CE Vadakara & IEEE SB Ammini College of Engineering(AME)
Speakers: Er. Suhair A K, Er.Ajith Gopi, Er.Anandhu S Kumar, Er.Anish MS, Er.K S Saran, Er.Staji Wilson
Topics: About IEEE, PES, WiP & PES Young Professionals
Participant count: 98
IEEE SB CE Trikaripur , IEEE SB CE Vadakara & IEEE SB Ammini College of Engineering(AME) in association with PES Young Professionals, IEEE PES Kerala Chapter jointly coordinated
STEP-Student Transition & Elevation Partnership Program on 10 May 2020 at 7:30 PM in the presence of Er. Suhair A K, Chair of IEEE PES Kerala Chapter & Er.Ajith Gopi, Vice-Chair of IEEE PES Kerala Chapter of followed by Er.Anandhu S Kumar, Er.Anish MS,
Er.K S Saran, Er.Staji Wilson, IEEE PES Young Professionals Kerala volunteers.
The Sessions were handled by Er.Suhair AK, Er.Ajith Gopi, Er.Anandhu S Kumar, Er.Anish MS, Er.Saran KS and Er.Staji Wilson. The sessions mainly deal with the importance and benefits of continuing IEEE membership after college. 42 members participated in the event.
There were 6 sessions in the event.
- Introduction to IEEE and PES -handled by Er.Suhair AK
- The importance of IEEE and IEEE-PES in the challenging global environment -handled by Er.Ajith Gopi
- Renewal and YP and AGs- Handled by Er.Anandhu S Kumar
- Volunteering and Ethical practice- handled by Er.Anish MS
- PES and it’s benefits – handled by Er.Saran KS
- Scholarship, Global exposure and opportunity- handled by Staji Wilson
At the end of the sessions there was a Q&A session.The program was concluded with vote of thanks.